This is a USB 3.1 Type-C to two USB 3.0 ports with HDMI? Gigabit Ethernet and USB-C charging port hub, designed for connecting three USB devices or hubs to a USB-C host computer. Besides, the host computer can easily get access to the network through the Gigabit Ethernet port. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices.
- Support USB-C, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet port
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB2.0
- USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
- Support 10/100 /1000Mbps bandwidth
- Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction
- USB-C port supports plug and play, hot swap
- USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new
- Easy to carry and use
- Input port USB3.1 Type-C Male x1
- Output port USB3.0*2+RJ45+C Female 4 in 1
- Operating Temperature 0 ? to +45?
- Operating Humidity 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Certifications FCC,CE
- Power Requirement USB bus power
- External Power Supply NO
- Cable length 5.9"